Your options

  • All new electricity accounts in Natick and all new program participants are automatically enrolled in Standard Green when they are opened.
  • You may opt up to the 100% Green option, opt down to the Natick Basic/Brown option, or opt out at any time.
  • Program prices apply only to the supply portion of your electricity bill. Delivery charges are unaffected by participation the Natick Electricity Aggregation program. (Learn how to understand your bill.)

Electricity supplier: Natick’s electricity supplier is Direct Energy. On your Eversource electricity bill, your supplier will be listed as Direct Energy Natick Aggregation.

Electricity mix: The program’s electricity supplier is required to provide an energy mix disclosure label that offers details about all of the sources of electricity provided. Visit the Resources page to download the most recent label.

Compare prices: Use the tables below to compare the Natick Electricity Aggregation prices with Eversource’s current 6-month Basic Service price (scroll down). Or use the online calculator to compare Natick Electricity Aggregation prices with Eversource’s most recent 12-month average Basic Service price.

11.551 ¢/kWh*

for residential, small business, and large business accounts

Price term December 2020 – December 2022 meter reads
Renewable energy content Includes increasing amounts of renewable energy from “premium” renewable energy projects in the New England region (MA Class I RECs), in addition to the minimum required by the state:

  • 13% additional in 2021, plus the 18% minimum required by the state in 2021, for a total of 31%
  • 16% additional in 2022, plus the 20% minimum required by the state in 2021, for a total of 36%
Exit terms Leave any time. No exit charge.

Change back Standard Green

Not yet enrolled in the program? Learn about enrollment.

 

14.422 ¢/kWh*

for residential, small business, and large business accounts

Price term December 2020 – December 2022 meter reads
Renewable energy content Includes 100% from “premium” renewable energy resources in the New England region (MA Class I RECs)
Exit terms Leave any time. No exit charge.

Opt up to 100% Green

Not yet enrolled in the program? Learn about enrollment.

 

10.938 ¢/kWh*

for residential, small business, and large business accounts

Price term December 2020 – December 2022 meter reads
Renewable energy content Meets minimum state renewable energy requirements, including 18% from “premium” renewable energy resources in the New England region (MA Class I RECs)
Exit terms Leave any time. No exit charge.

Opt down to Natick Basic/Brown

Not yet enrolled in the program? Learn about enrollment.

*Prices include a 0.1¢/kWh administration fee. Program prices could increase as a result of a change in law that results in a direct, material increase in costs during the term of the electricity supply agreement. Program prices apply only to the electricity supply portion of your Eversource electricity bill. Delivery charges on your Eversource electricity bill are not affected by the Natick Electricity Aggregation program.

EVERSOURCE’S BASIC SERVICE 10.753 ¢/kWh residential
9.850 ¢/kWh small business
9.132 ¢/kWh large business
Renewable energy content Meets minimum state renewable energy requirements, including 18% from “premium” renewable energy resources in the New England region (MA Class I RECs)
Rate term July 1, 2021 – December 31, 2021, for residential and small business accounts.
July 1, 2021 – September 30, 2021, for large business accounts. Eversource’s fixed Basic Service rates change every 6 months for residential and small business accounts and every 3 months for large business accounts.
Exit terms Leave any time. No exit charge. However, large C&I (rates G-3, T-2, and WR) and street lighting customers on the fixed-price Basic Service option may receive a billing adjustment, which may be either a credit or a charge.