Your options

Electricity customers in Lincoln with Eversource’s Basic Service (meaning they have not signed their own contract an electricity supplier) will be automatically enrolled in the Lincoln Standard Green offering. You will receive an additional 27% of your electricity from clean, renewable sources like the sun and the wind, over and above the minimum amount required by state law, for a total of 45% renewable electricity from New England (MA Class I RECs).

  • If you want all of your electricity from clean, renewable sources (100% MA Class I RECs), choose the Lincoln 100% Green option.
  • If you want an additional 2% of your electricity to come from renewable sources for a total of 20%, choose the Lincoln Basic option.

Electricity supplier: If you participate in Lincoln Green Energy Choice, you will see First Point Power listed on your electricity bill as your electricity supplier.

Electricity mix: The program’s electricity supplier is required to provide an energy mix disclosure label that offers details about all of the sources of electricity provided. Visit the Resources page for the most recent label.

Compare prices: Use the tables below to compare Lincoln Green Energy Choice prices with Eversource’s current 6-month Basic Service price (at the bottom). Or use the online calculator to compare Lincoln Green Energy Choice prices with the most recent 12-month average Eversource Basic Service price.

11.725 ¢/kWh*

for residential, small business, and large business accounts

Price term March 2021 – January 2023 meter reads
Renewable energy content Includes an additional 27% from renewable energy projects in New England, in addition to the 18% minimum required by the state for 2021, for a total of 45% renewable energy from New England (MA Class I RECs).
Exit terms Leave any time. No exit charge.

Change to Lincoln Standard Green

Not yet part of the program? Learn about enrolling.

14.043 ¢/kWh*

for residential, small business, and large business accounts

Price term March 2021 – January 2023 meter reads
Renewable energy content 100% from renewable energy projects in New England (MA Class I RECs).
Exit terms Leave any time. No exit charge.

Change to Lincoln 100% Green

Not yet part of the program? Learn about enrolling.

10.651 ¢/kWh*

for residential, small business, and large business accounts

Price term March 2021 – January 2023 meter reads
Renewable energy content Includes an additional 2% from renewable energy projects in New England, in addition to the 18% minimum required by the state for 2021, for a total of 20% renewable energy from New England (MA Class I RECs)
Exit terms Leave any time. No exit charge.

Change to Lincoln Basic

Not yet part of the program? Learn about enrolling.

* NOTE: Lincoln Green Energy Choice prices include a $0.001 /kWh administration fee. Program prices could increase as a result of a change in law that results in a direct, material increase in costs during the term of the electricity supply agreement. Program prices apply only to the electricity supply portion of your utility electricity bill. Delivery charges on your electricity bill are not affected by your participation in Lincoln Green Energy Choice.

EVERSOURCE’S BASIC SERVICE

11.795 ¢/kWh residential
11.086 ¢/kWh small business
9.427 ¢/kWh large business
Price term January 1, 2021 – June 30, 2021 for residential and small business accounts. April 1, 2021 – June 30, 2021 for large business accounts.

Eversource’s fixed Basic Service rates change every 6 months for residential and small business accounts and every 3 months for large business accounts.

Renewable energy content Includes the minimum amount of renewable energy from New England required by state law (18% MA Class I RECs in 2021).
Exit terms Leave any time. No exit charge. However, large C&I (rates G-3, T-2, and WR) and street lighting customers on the fixed-price Basic Service option may receive a billing adjustment, which may be either a credit or a charge.